This is it... the end is here!! (Blog Wrap-up)

 

Will I continue blogging? It’s possible; if I did, I would choose another topic. While this was an enjoyable class assignment/project… I would want to keep fun and something I enjoy. I do plan to go into the IT field, but nobody likes to turn something they find enjoyable into work; you would eventually grow to dislike it.

Utilizing this and getting to share about the different things that we have learned along the way allowed this assignment to serve as a recap, while also taking ‘technical’ terminology and turning it into something that someone without extensive knowledge would be able to easily understand. Did this help me in my current job? Unfortunately, no; but I can see how and why this could be helpful for future employment. Especially if you are looking for a role within a company that has a large social media presence, as you may need to be familiar with several different posting/communication styles.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never to late (Week 1)

Mother bored? (Week 2)

Do we really need air?! (Week 4)