Never to late (Week 1)

 

Hello cyberworld,

You can call me K! Allow me to introduce myself: I am a Junior in college, and currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in information technology! Exciting right?! The first time I ever used a computer was in 1997 at a mere age of 5... back in the floppy disc era 😂

The first OS I got to experience was Windows 95… It seems like forever ago. Being able to experience the evolution of Operating Systems, and how much technology has evolved is astounding. Although, my favorite OS will always be Windows XP!

My love for technology started at a young age, between self-teaching myself the basics of HTML and how to manipulate it at the age of 14 and watching my dad fix and rebuild computers growing up. It was then that I knew I wanted to learn more about tech. While I waited to start college and pursue my degree, I feel that it is never too late to do something you enjoy. Even if you start college at the age of 30… is 30 to late?! Definitely not, never give up on your dreams and aspirations.

So, if you are out there reading this, just know it’s never too late to learn something new. I believe in you!

-K

(weekly tip: always be cautious when using public Wi-Fi, you never know who is lurking in the virtual shadows waiting to pounce on your personal data)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother bored? (Week 2)

A nibble or a bite? (Week 3)